I was texting a dear friend who was out on the town while I was home making soap (yes, making soap – it’s awesome!) and truly stated to make the best of life, you only live once. Live life to its fullest potential.
Please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions. I would love to hear from you!
Top Posts & Pages
- Hearing this cover makes me so happy I bought @elliegoulding tickets! BBC - Music - Ellie Goulding bbc.in/HRSp28 #boston #2014 4 hours ago
- I really need some #motivation to go to the gym later. 6 hours ago
- @BostonSweetTea we should do a wine tasting class! I don't know how to choose properly either, this one was brought to din and I loved it! 22 hours ago
- Can't forget the ks_boston Tres Leches cake. #latincuisine #dessert #kitchensurfing instagram.com/p/he9byzQPhZ/ 22 hours ago
- Really digging this new wine, La Crema: Pinot Noir. Surprised as I generally don't do red. #wine #red… instagram.com/p/he1n0QQPmz/ 23 hours ago