…and it has finally made its way to Boston. Walking back to the metro after work one day, I spotted this new store front at 58 Summer St. I am excited to have a 5 Guys in Boston; I don’t know how happy my metabolism will be. This is definitely dangerous considering my office is a close walk from where I work!
Please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions. I would love to hear from you!
Top Posts & Pages
- @linaroque right? I don't care, but they were being so blatantly obvious, I couldn't believe it! I'd be happy to chat if they wanted to ;) 4 hours ago
- @KendallCovitz it's hilarious. It's so much so that I want to ask them if they want to ask me any questions. 4 hours ago
- To the people glaring at me at the bar, stop staring at me. Yes, I eat alone while doing work -- not a weird concept. 4 hours ago
- @soalaina @CinquecentoBos hahahaah I would SO do the same. #kindredspirits 8 hours ago
- @soalaina @StellaBoston yum! I AM on Washington street haha. The problem is if I go there, I'll probably order the bolognese #canthelpmyself 8 hours ago