A year ago, you would never pin me as an ebook advocate. I refused to even dabble in it. Having moved to a new city with a bustling and great transportation system, I have time to spend thinking, people watching, and most importantly, reading. Thus, the Kindle became an attractive piece of technology for me. Upon reading my first e-book, I was hooked.
My next big discovery was Audible. How it works:
$7.49/mo for your first 3 months
- Receive one book a month and exceptional member value.
- Listen anytime, anywhere with the free Audible app for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone or Kindle.
- Exchange any book you didn’t like with our Great Listen Guarantee.
- 30% off all additional titles, plus access to exclusive members-only sales.
- Cancel your membership at any time and keep all purchased titles.
Now, if the T is too crowded (which more times than not – it has been), I can just plug in and turn on Audible.
What are you diggin’ these days?