Those of you who follow my Instagram know that I went on a lovely run today. It finally feels like Spring and I cannot be happier. I hope we continue to have days like today in the future. No more snow please! You’ll find some of my favorite photos from the path I took below.
With every run, I make sure I take a few necessities with me:
1) Nathan Sports Hydration Belt – Hydration is key to a long run.
2) Lululemon Headband – I have so many frillies that are growing in. A headband ensures that they don’t whip into my face on my run – they can get quite distracting.
3) Belkin Armband - Let’s be honest- no one wants to have a sweaty hand and hold your iPhone and have it slip. This badboy nestles my cellular and ensures that I have steady music stream throughout the my entire run.
4) Polar Heart Rate Monitor – I recently got a heart rate monitor. It is pure genius – it really helps me gage how I am doing on my runs.
Also, don’t forget to take the key necessities (all of the below fit in my Nathan Sports Hydration belt):
- House key – How much would it suck to get locked out?
- Money – Good in case an emergency comes up – a cramp leads you to take public transportation home, you need some extra hydration, or for making a phone call in the case that your phone dies. You never know what can happen!
- Identification- You should never go anywhere without some form of ID. A run is no exception.
What do you take on your run???